Last week I was awarded another Certificate of Excellence at NASA for building and leading the Dynamic Tensegrity Robotics Lab. I’m quite touched by the recognition! Despite the fact that it feels to me like I’m just chugging along, working hard every day, with small incremental progress, I must be doing something right, since I’m getting multiple awards every year now.
Here is the current list since I returned to NASA in 2011 from being CTO of Apisphere Inc.
- Nov 2014 Ames Contractor Council Certificate of Excellence — Individual
- May 2014 Space Flight Awareness Team Award, Ames Research Center International Space Station Team.
- Dec 2013 Employee of the Quarter, ISRDS Contract, SGT Inc.
- Dec 2013 Certificate of Achievement for Business Development
- Aug. 2013 Group Achievement Award, Smart SPHERES Team
- March 2013 Certificate of Achievement for Leading Innovation, and academic and NASA collaboration on Tensegrity Robots.
- Aug. 2012 NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Fellow
- Nov. 2011 Ames Contractor Council Certificate of Excellence for ISRDS Human Exploration Tele-Robotics Spheres Team.